Located in Subang & Putrajaya, Restaurant Darussalam has seen 20 years of serving food specializing in Nasi Kandar. We serve country and skillet breakfast, lunch, mamak goreng, Thai foods, traditional dinners, appetizers, wraps, etc., and we also have cater foods for functions.
To create the best, branded, and healthy Nasi Kandar food provider in Malaysia and to be recognized for providing great food with great value for money.
To impress our customers by giving them the highest degree of service possible and by providing them with the freshest, finest & good quality food at reasonable prices, in a soothing and comfortable environment.
Quality and Excellence
- Of our products, services and knowledge
- We endeavor to be dedicated, disciplined and loyal, providing consistency, value and great service to all our clients.
Trust and Integrity
- Firm reliance in the honesty, dependability, strength or character of management and employees
- Strict adherence to the company’s standard of value and conduct
Passion and Enthusiasm
- We want the staff to share in our passion for food, wine, service and life
- The company strives to be an employer of choice, inspiring and developing the team through training, realizing that our key to success must be the success of each and every employee.
- learning in the hospitality industry
Learning and Experience
- To provide a quality training environment in which our service and culinary staff can learn and develop their skills
- To use our knowledge and experiences to provide happy and fun learning opportunities to our customers and the community.
Each of us at Darussalam Group of Companies has a moral obligation to safeguard each other, our customers and the environment by aspiring to operate a safe, injury free and healthy workplace serving food that is always safe to eat and to minimize, our impact on the environment.
Our primary concern is that the food we serve is prepared to the very highest standards using quality products and ingredients and as the very minimum we will comply with all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice.
To ensure best practice we have developed a common minimum operating standard and set of behaviors which will be practiced at every location we operate. These are based on sound science, regulatory requirements, and industry best practice and are being introduced into all our operations and over the next five years will set the benchmark for our industry.
We will regularly measure compliance against these standards and implement performance objectives to assure our clients and customers that we are providing food which is safe to eat while meeting their quality expectations.
Specifically, we will ensure that:
- Food is always prepared under sanitary conditions that do not expose it to the risk of contamination.
- All employees are provided with the information, training and tools necessary to do their job in a hygienic and compliant manner.
- Employees comply with all company food safety policies and procedures
- Management assumes the role of supervision of our employees for compliance and conformance with this Policy.
We will also expect similarly high standards from our suppliers and contractors.
It is my responsibility as Managing Director to ensure that the appropriate resources, including human and financial ones, are committed towards implementing this policy across all our operations and communicating our policies and standards to all our employees.
Our food safety performance will be considered at every management meeting in Darussalam Group of Companies and the Board will review this policy annually to ensure that it continues to reflect the aims and aspirations of the company and keeps up to date with legislative requirements.
Dato’ Haji Mohamed Nijamudeen Bin Ibrahim